Thursday, October 21, 2010

Goats Milk Goods

I was fortunate enough to win a drawing that Goats Milk Goods had on their Facebook. I won three standard size bars. I chose Tea Tree Oil, Coconut and Oatmeal Milk & Honey Scrub.
My first impression upon receiving the soaps was how great they smell!! The smell stayed on my hands for awhile after opening and checking out the bars. I got my husband to test out the oatmeal milk & honey scrub bar when he got home. He said that it was really nice! It had a bit of a scrub to it, but not too abrasive, a good scent and didn't dry out his skin.
I cannot wait to try out the Tea Tree Oil bar. I am hoping it helps to improve my skin. My son had sensitive skin as well so we are going to see how he reacts to the soap!
I think I may have to order more and perhaps even try out some of their all natural bath bombs or lip balm!

No comments:

Post a Comment