Sunday, October 24, 2010

Missing them

For Fall break the kids have been out of town with their Grandma & Grandpa. I missed them before they even left! Today is the day they come home!! I am beyond excited. My oldest doesn't have school tomorrow so I am racking my brain trying to think of something cheap/free & fun to do with the kids tomorrow. My husband will be at work so it will just be the kids and I. I am still no where near 100% with my health but I won't let it get in my way! We are going to do something fun!
Now in the spirit of DIY crafty fun I am going to share some of my favorite blogs!
Dollar Store Crafts
Everything your mama made (TONS of free tutorials)
Make It - Love It
The crafty crow

I know there are more that I have bookmarked and frequent but I cannot locate their links currently. I love finding new blogs! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment