Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Spy

 So I am still working on Christmas under $100. That is my goal. Provide a good Christmas for all THREE of my kids and spend under $100. I can do it! This is the latest gift I have made for their Christmas.
It is an I Spy game.
I bought this plastic see-through paint can at Micheal's for $1.99, collected odds & ends to "spy", and a bag of rice at the grocery store.
It is an easy concept. Just fill the can part of the way with rice and add all the assorted odds & ends then more rice on top. Once it is full the lit its on tightly and can only be removed with a coin or flat head screwdriver. The kids take turns. You shake the can and say "I spy something [fill in the blank]"  Pass the can to the other player and they try to figure out what you spied. Shake the can and it is a completely new game! This gift only cost $3.00.  :D






No comments:

Post a Comment