Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Not yet Party time

 My husband's birthday is coming up and we are having a mustache party. lol
He will be 24 years old this year. The party will be a lot of fun. I am going to make mustaches for everyone to wear and today I put together a mustache pinata.
It was very easy! I used cardboard boxes, crepe paper, tape and glue. (I ended up only using one roll of crepe paper).
Isaiah modeling the mustache
 Once two sides were cut out I took strips of cardboard that I made bendy and pliable by running it down the side of my table. I taped the sides on to the mustache cutouts (be sure to leave a gap at the top to insert the candy in!). Then I took the crepe paper and glue and covered the mustache! If I had black tissue paper on hand I would have covered the whole thing with it first.


The completed pinata. I still need to fill with candy and hook a wire to it so it can hang .
.

No comments:

Post a Comment